Hello!

Introduction:

Hello! My name is Xiang and I am a freshman at Brooklyn College. I am currently studying Computer Science. The amazing thing about Brooklyn College is that they help you transition into College early on, unlike other Colleges where they expect you to be proficient in what you do. While Brooklyn College is not one of the best schools in the world, the amount of support shown by the Teachers is more than enough for me to enjoy my time here~~~

One fact about me is I love cats, they’re gentle companions and are really sweet when you get to know them, and speaking of cats I have a Scottish Straight named Bobo. I love bragging about him to my friends because he is a one-of-a-kind cat. Unlike other cats, he loves socializing with other animals and never hisses. I love that part about him because he’s not a cat that gets aggressive more like he would run away from you if you try to run after him.

Another thing about me is that I love video games. I’m not a casual player and mainly play it for the competitiveness. I am currently on the Brooklyn College Esports Team and I would love you guys to join the Esports Club and interact with the community we have. I’m a very competitive person and love to learn new things which is why I especially like first-person-shooters.